- Kuhusu Sisi
- Fursa za Uwekezaji
- Kituo cha Habari
Ag. Head of Unit
The purpose of the unit is to coordinate, supervise and provision of expertise and service in legal issues to RS and LGAs.
1. To provide legal advice and assistance to the RS on the interpretation of laws, contract, agreements, guarantees, memorandum of understanding, consultancy agreement and other legal documents in liaison with the PMO – RALG Director of Legal Services and Attorney General Chamber;
2. To participate in various negotiations and meetings that call for legal expertise in liaison with the PMO – RALG Director of Legal Services and Attorney General Chamber;
3. To translate legislations within the RS in liaison with the PMO – RALG Director of Legal Services and Attorney General Chamber;
4. To liaise with the PMO – RALG Director of Legal Services and the Office of Attorney General Chamber on litigation of Civil cases and other claim involving the RS and LGAs; and
5. To coordinate reviews of various legal instruments such as Contracts, memorandum of understanding, orders, notices, certificates, agreements and Transfer deeds the PMO – RALG Director of Legal Services.
6. To monitor enforcement and give appropriate recommendations in the process of reviewing laws and regulations regarding LGAs.
7. To assist in reviewing the inputs for the LGAs reports, as well as briefings to higher authorities and other such documents as they may pertain to legal matters,
8. To serve on various standing boards, committees, ad hoc working groups and task forces, as required,
9. Any other duty as directed by RAS.
Regional Commissioner Office
Anuwani: 74 Songea
Simu ya Mkononi: 0252602256
Barua Pepe: email@example.com